1) Ensure there is a well written, non-duplicated attractive, title and description tags on every page which contain some of your keywords. Google does NOT like duplicate titles.
2) Use of h1 tags - only once per page and for key keywords. Google does not like more than one h1 tag.
3) Avoid use of "click here" or "more info" type of links as they don't give the search engines much information. Always use alt/title tags when linking and try link via a keyword.
4) Make sure that you have a robots.txt file - this way will ensure all pages get indexed and invites the spiders in to come crawling
5) Check that important images are labeled properly with the alt tag and name them according to your keywords. Why not put the images in a folder so that the img src looks like keyword/keyword - keep the search engines happy.
6) Use the footer on all pages to link your pages via keywords. It keeps users as it makes navigation easy and makes it easier for search engines to crawl your site as well as giving the search engines useful information about pages.
Not really a SEO but will help get the onsite to sprawl to the offsite..prominently place your social media links so that people can fan/follow etc..just like you can fan and follow LadyUmbrella ladies t-shirts (the business I launched around the time this blog stopped posting regularly, will try get back in the groove now) on facebook and Twitter..
And there you have it, 6 hangers in the SEO cupboard that we'll dress up with more in depth SEO info in the coming weeks..but, for now, lets see some comments with any questions you may have and any of your top SEO tips - I want to learn too.. ole..