Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hi...I'm Rob, a t-shirt nut...

This is just a short introduction post to say hi to whoever may read this (although I'll probably be my most frequent reader) and let you know what this blog aims to be about..

I'm currently starting a t-shirt company making LadyUmbrella womens fashion tees and are due to launch in late November or early December. Over the last few months I have become a recluse and done nothing but research all I can about the t-shirt world. This blog will chronicle the things I have learned and hopefully will become a useful resource for some other budding t-shirt designers...

And, I'll leave it at that...you can find out more about LadyUmbrella quirky ladies tees at our site or else on my other blog about LadyUmbrella t-shirts..If that doesn't exhaust you you can also have a look at the LadyUmbrella Facebook fanpage and by all means feel free to become a fan...

Laters...
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this very helpful post. i wear me offers fair trade organic t shirts that is an alternative approach to conventional trade which aims to improve livelihoods for producer farmer groups and various artisans.

    ReplyDelete